ACHQ's safe and secure payment gateway offers a complete gateway solution for your ACH payment processing. We help you reduce your risks and eliminate check fraud. The following are available service components within the Gateway:
- Express Authorization
- Express Verify
- Batch Processing
- Transaction Status Tracking
- Simple Customer Interface
- Easy integration into most shopping cart and e-commerce application
- Secure and Fast
- Simple user interface
- Reliable system
Internet Check AcceptanceThe following customizable Internet Payment form is available to you when using our Gateway Services. This form can be integrated directly to your site or shopping cart. We also offer fee based programming and Integration support for e-commerce merchants requiring such technical assistance. The following would be an example of the check out process a customer would see when purchasing via check from your web site.
- Copy the information from the customer's check into the form below.
- Press the "Proceed to Authorization" button and wait for the confirmation screen
- Funds electronically deposited into your bank account within 24 to 48 hours.
What is Express Authorization?Express Authorization is a tool designed for merchants who want to electronically submit individual, fully-formed check transactions and receive an immediate authorization status indicating whether the transaction is approved or rejected. Merchants who want to use Express Authorization must be responsible for collecting and submitting all data associated with an electronic check transaction. The concept behind the Express Authorization process is fairly simple and does not take very long to implement.
- Data Gathering - Merchants are responsible for collecting and submitting all data associated with a fully-formed electronic check transaction.
- Transaction Packet Submission - The merchant's software application uses the HTTPS protocol to submit an electronic check transaction packet over the Internet to a secure URL located on the Electronic Gateway.
- Transaction Packet Validation - The Electronic Gateway parses the transaction packet for missing data, invalid field values, security violations, etc.
- Customer Address Verification (optional) - For merchants who have activated this feature through their sales rep, will perform address verification on the customer data.
- Authorization Status Notification - The Electronic Gateway will return an "Authorization Status" in response to the HTTPS request sent by the merchant to indicate whether the transaction was accepted for processing or rejected.
Contact Us For A Free 30-Day Trial
Learn More About Our ServiceTo get started now and find out more about how our services can work for your organization, complete the simple form above or call us toll-free at 1(877) 743-1551 to speak to any available ACHQ representative now.
How Does It Work?
Our check processing solutions is simple and easy-to-use. There is no technical training involved. Our secure software makes it simple to process your electronic payments fast.Learn More Now
ACHQ's risk management system goes beyond check verification. We offer the most powerful and accurate verification available.Learn More Now
Checks by Phone are processed through our payment gateway system that is quick, reliable and secure. ACHQ offers a robust processing & reporting system scalable to your needs.Learn More Now